Ethereum allows you to record any transaction with any asset based on a distributed database of blockchain-type contracts, without resorting to traditional legal procedures. This is the so-called smart contract technology.
The growth in the popularity of the cryptocurrency has been greatly facilitated by the proliferation of these “smart contracts”, which, according to some investors, will become widespread in the future as an automatic intermediary in buy and sell transactions, as well as other operations.
ETH has become the second most valued crypto project in the sector, do not stop following its prices in our charts.
Lastest Ethereum Articles
- Ethereum Whale Wakes Up and Transfers $90 Million to Kraken
- Ethereum Giant Whale: Its Strategic Moves Generate Millionaire Profits
- Cboe Digital to Launch Margin Trading for Bitcoin and Ether Futures in 2024
- Ethereum Reaches its Highest Level of Inflows in the Last 15 Months
- Ethereum Mainnet Reclaims Dominance From Layer 2s