Ripple is a digital asset created by ripple labs for payments. Jed McCaleb formed the concept of creating a platform that can run high-performance payments; built by David Schwartz and Arthur Britto.
This cryptocurrency uses advanced technology so that financial systems and global payments can enter new markets. Also, it provides a solution to pre-funding by using the native currency XRP through the platform liquidity service.
It makes use of an RTGs system (real-time gross settlements) and supports fiat currency, commodities, and cryptocurrency-including other units of values such as mobile minutes and flier miles.
Created with the aims of bringing advanced, secured, and fast financial services to users with little transaction fees. Ripple uses a common shared ledger to store all account information; is controlled by an independent server network that could belong to anyone.
Also, ripple authenticates balances and accounts with fast speed for payment transmission; provides quick notifications on successful transactions.
On this page we show you live Ripple prices and a graph so you can follow their evolution
Lastest Ripple News
- US Based Crypto Exchange PayBito Halts XRP Trading on its Platform
- Tim Draper believes that Ripple coin is preparing for a sharp increase in
- Ripple revenue from XRP sales fell 73% in the third quarter
- Media: Bank of America tests Ripple technology
- Ripple announces rebranding of products and investments in cryptocurrency wallet BRD
TOP 10 CRYPTOCURRENCY
|#||Name||Price||Market Cap||Change||Price Graph (24h)|