Ripple is a digital asset created by ripple labs for payments. Jed McCaleb formed the concept of creating a platform that can run high-performance payments; built by David Schwartz and Arthur Britto.
This cryptocurrency uses advanced technology so that financial systems and global payments can enter new markets. Also, it provides a solution to pre-funding by using the native currency XRP through the platform liquidity service.
It makes use of an RTGs system (real-time gross settlements) and supports fiat currency, commodities, and cryptocurrency-including other units of values such as mobile minutes and flier miles.
Created with the aims of bringing advanced, secured, and fast financial services to users with little transaction fees. Ripple uses a common shared ledger to store all account information; is controlled by an independent server network that could belong to anyone.
Also, ripple authenticates balances and accounts with fast speed for payment transmission; provides quick notifications on successful transactions.
On this page we show you live Ripple prices and a graph so you can follow their evolution
Lastest Ripple News
- Ripple has zero inflation: Ripple CEO, Brad Garlinghouse
- Ripple Shifts over 120 Million XRP
- Ripple Labs Secures a 40% Stake Tranglo, Asia’s Emerging Cross-Border Payment Firm
- Ripple and MoneyGram Part Ways, Committed To Future Collaboration
- Ripple’s Business in Asia Remains Healthy Despite Legal Tussle With US SEC
TOP 10 CRYPTOCURRENCY
|#||Name||Price||Market Cap||Change||Price Graph (24h)|