Bitcoin was Launched in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto, a name that hides the real identity of the person or persons behind the project.
Only 21 million bitcoins will be created. the minting process of these BTCs is carried out by miners who help maintain the network by adding new transaction data to the blockchain.
Bitcoin is the largest cryptocurrency measured by market capitalization and the amount of data stored on its blockchain.
On this Bitcoin price page yo can saw features price history, price ticker, market cap, and live charts for the top cryptocurrencies.
Lastest Bitcoin News
- Marathon Digital Produced 1,187 Bitcoins in November and Held 14,025 Unrestricted BTC
- MicroStrategy Buys More Bitcoin, Now Holds Over 174,000 BTC
- Jack Dorsey Leads Investment in Decentralized Bitcoin Mining Pool Ocean
- Bitcoin Reach $100K in 2024, According to Standard Chartered’s Projections
- Incredible: $3.13 Million in Fees Were Paid in Error for a Bitcoin Transfer