On November 27-28, at the Fintech on the Block conference in San Francisco, experts will talk about the use of the blockchain in the financial sector and about the trends that are undermining traditional banking.
Among the speakers:
- Jeff Thomas, vice president of listing, Nasdaq;
- Kousalya Somsundaram, head of Fintech cooperation at HSBC;
- Michael Arrington, partner of the firm XRP Capital;
- Sam Cassat, Strategic Director, ConsenSys;
- Tim Draper, founder of Draper Associates;
- Guy Hirsch, executive director of eToro in the United States.
- The evolution and future of money;
- Implementation of the blockchain in the financial sector;
- Regulation of blockchain and fintech industries;
Bonus: Specially for BlockchainJournal readers, there is a 15% discount on the promotional code “BlockchainJournal15” .
Date: November 27-28.
Location: San Francisco, 1 Jones St, 20, Hibernia Bank Building.
Learn more about the event and register on the official website of the event .