The non-profit organization Tezos Foundation has published a semi-annual report that describes the results of the project since the launch of its network.
The weekly update for 5 August 2019 is now available: https://t.co/6uzVpt5nTy
– Tezos Foundation (@TezosFoundation) August 9, 2019
One of the most interesting sections of the report is devoted to the organization's asset structure. So, as of July 31, the Tezos Foundation has funds for $ 652.22 million, including:
- 61% – bitcoin stored in several custodians;
- 15% is a stabilization fund, which is a “conservative and diversified portfolio” of liquid assets in Swiss banks, including bonds, ETFs and commodities.
- 15% – Tezos cryptocurrency (XTZ);
- 6% are fiat currencies held in several banks in different jurisdictions (97% – US dollar, 2% – Euro and 1% – Swiss franc and British pound).
Since July last year, the organization distributed grants of $ 37.4 million among 62 projects from 23 countries.
Most of the funds – projects specializing in infrastructure solutions, research and education received $ 14.8 million.
According to CoinMarketCap , XTZ is currently trading at $ 1.39. The asset with a capitalization of $ 916 million is on the 16th line of the popular rating.
According to Messari , since the beginning of the year, the XTZ coin has grown by 200% and now its price is only 12% below its historical maximum.
Earlier, BlockchainJournal reported that Elevated Returns plans to tokenize real estate worth $ 1 billion on the Tezos blockchain platform.
We also recall that Tezos co-founder Kathleen Breitman will direct 15% of her share in the project to charity under the Founders Pledge program.
Subscribe to BlockchainJournal news on Facebook !
TOP 10 CRYPTOCURRENCY
|#||Name||Price||Market Cap||Change||Price Graph (24h)|