In St. Petersburg, representatives of major crypto-exchange exchanges will share insider information
On November 7 and 8, a large international forum Blockchain Life will be held in St. Petersburg dedicated to the blockade, crypto-currency, ICO and mining in Russia and Eastern Europe. Presentations will be made by representatives of Bitmain, Kraken, OKEx, EXMO.
- Martin Kuvandzhiev, co-founder of Bitcoin Gold.
- Vyacheslav Bredikhin, foreign marketing specialist of Bitmain;
- Wit Jedlicka, President of Liberland;
- Maximilian Marenbach, Director of Development of the Kraken Exchange;
- Ivan Petukhovsky, co-founder of the EXMO exchange;
- Alik Arslanov and Artem Popov, creators of the Telegram-channel "10 dollars of Buffett";
- Aldrich Viktorino, Director of Stock Exchange Development OKEx;
Topics of panel discussions:
- Crypto-currency trading. How to make money in a falling market?
- Crypto-currency funds. Secrets of successful investment;
- World leaders of crypto-exchange exchanges. Secrets and insides;
- Features and implementation of business technology blockage in 2018;
- Actual trends of the market are crypto-currency;
- Advertising ICO and crypto-currency projects. New traffic channels;
- Secrets of a successful ICO in 2018;
- State and block;
- Technological and legal aspects of the crypto-currency industry;
- Effective mining.
Bonus: the promotional code BlockchainJournal operates with a 10% discount on the purchase of tickets for BlockchainJournal readers.
Date: November 7-8.
Location: St. Petersburg, Petersburg Highway 64, building 1, the congress and exhibition center "Expoforum".
Details and tickets can be purchased at the official website of the event .
<< aside id = "unisender_subscribe_form-10" class = "widget unisender_form">