Connect with us

Noticias

CTO Tron with a scandal left his post, accusing Justin San of centralizing the project

Lucien Chen, CTO and co-founder of the Tron decentralized applications platform, announced his retirement from the project. At the same time, he accused the head of Tron, Justin San, that the current project does not offer any real decentralization, and stated his intention to revive his original vision. The new Chen project is called the Volume Network and will use the PoST algorithm (proof […]

Published

on

Lucien Chen, CTO and co-founder of the Tron decentralized applications platform, announced his retirement from the project. At the same time, he accused the head of Tron, Justin San, that the current project does not offer any real decentralization, and stated his intention to revive his original vision.

The new Chen project is called the Volume Network and will use the PoST algorithm (proof of space and time). Mining will be carried out with the help of users' hard drives, which, as Lucien Chen says, will “achieve true decentralization”.

The current Tron consensus algorithm he calls the "pseudo-decentralized mechanism."

“I am very sad to see that the project, which grew with me, turned into what we have today. I decided to start a new project – the Volume Network (VOL), ”wrote Lucien Chen.

He also added that the current Tron project was completely created by him, and as a person who knows the whole story from the inside, Chen says that “real” applications based on it cannot function.

According to him, the Volume Network will not conduct a private placement of its tokens. Initially, to ensure liquidity in the market, 3% of tokens will be put into circulation, and the remaining 97% will be available for mining. With an aggregate capitalization of $ 1 million, the initial VOL offer will be $ 30,000.

Earlier, the founder of the TRON Foundation, Justin Sun, boasted that he was “the first public person in the cryptocurrency industry with a million subscribers” on Twitter.

Follow BlockchainJournal on Twitter !

<< aside id = "unisender_subscribe_form-10" class = "widget unisender_form">

BlockchainJournal.news

BlockchainJournal.news

Noticias

Según un Ejecutivo del BCE, se Está Estudiando el Uso de Euros Digitales para la Liquidación de Valores

Published

on

By

Según un Ejecutivo del BCE, se Está Estudiando el Uso de Euros Digitales para la Liquidación de Valores

El Banco Central Europeo (BCE) utilizará el euro digital para las transacciones al por mayor, según ha revelado en un reciente discurso. Fabio Panetta, miembro del Comité Ejecutivo del Banco Central Europeo (BCE), hizo estos comentarios el 26 de septiembre en el Simposio sobre «Pagos y liquidación de valores en Europa – ahora y futuro».

(más…)

Continue Reading

Noticias

Corea del Sur Afirma que Do Kwon, de Terra, Ha Recibido una «Alerta Roja» de Interpol

Published

on

By

Corea del Sur Afirma que Do Kwon, de Terra, Ha Recibido una "Alerta Roja" de Interpol

Do Kwon, creador de Terraform Labs, es buscado en relación con la erradicación de criptomonedas por valor de 60.000 millones de dólares que él inventó. A continuación, la Interpol solicitó la ayuda de las fuerzas del orden de todo el mundo para localizar y detener a Kwon.

(más…)

Continue Reading

Noticias

Basándose en las Recomendaciones de la OFAC, Github ha Levantado su Prohibición de los Repositorios de Tornado Cash

Published

on

By

Basándose en las Recomendaciones de la OFAC, Github ha Levantado su Prohibición de los Repositorios de Tornado Cash

Después de ser expulsado de la plataforma durante varias semanas, el mixer de criptomonedas Tornado Cash ha sido reinstalado en GitHub.

(más…)

Continue Reading

Trending