Following the news of the opening of the Fiat exchange in Uganda, which will allow to exchange cryptocurrencies for Ugandan Shillings, Binance decided to hold a contest for traders, playing BNB 37,000, which translates to about $ 370,000.
Prizes will be distributed based on the percentage of profits earned during the competition period. The period of the competition: from October 18 to November 1, 2018.
The remuneration structure is as follows (27,000 BNB):
- First place: 8,000 BNB
- Second place: 4,000 BNB
- Third place: 2,000 BNB
- Fourth to tenth places: 6,000 BNB
- Places from the eleventh to the fifth place: 7,000 BNB
Requirements for participation in the competition:
- Users must have reserves of at least 0.1 BTC or equivalent at the beginning of the competition;
- During the contest, no withdrawals are allowed;
- Deposits and referral commissions received during the period of the competition are not included in the calculation. However, income from new deposits will be taken into account when calculating the final income;
- As a unit of calculation used exclusively BTC.
In addition to this, another 10,000 BNBs will be raffled for two hundred users of the exchange. All you need is to create a trading volume of at least 1 BTC. To ensure fairness of the rally, the event will be broadcast live.
TOP 10 CRYPTOCURRENCY
|#||Name||Price||Market Cap||Change||Price Graph (24h)|