According to the Twitter ad from the team of the Binance trading platform , which continues to lead in terms of daily trading volume, the company is going to delist a number of digital currencies:
In their message, the developers explain this desire to protect their users. According to the Binance team, periodic inspections of tokens, which are supported by a cryptocurrency exchange, are carried out on the trading floor in order to ensure trade only in high-quality virtual coins.
Therefore, if a digital currency goes beyond the exchange's quality standard, developers immediately carry out its analysis, the results of which may decide to exclude a coin from the trading platform.
Binance Will Delist $ BCN , $ CHAT , $ ICN , $ TRIG https: //t.B/K9ccEH4IQ pic.twitter.com/JgVgRME3zD
– Binance (@binance) October 9, 2018
For greater transparency in the process of delisting at Binance, the cryptobirth team presented a number of criteria by which the quality of blockchain-start-up tokens is assessed before deciding to exclude Coin from the platform:
- The duty of the team to engage in continuous development of the project.
- The level of activity of developers and the quality of work performed.
- Network stability and smart contract.
- The level of interaction with the community.
- Providing a quick response to our desire to conduct a periodic analysis of the company.
- The facts of non-compliance with the standards of professional ethics, as well as the identified fraudulent actions.
- The contribution of the blockchain startup team to the formation of a healthy and sustainable cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Thus, after conducting a recent study of supported digital currencies for compliance with the above criteria, it was decided to delist the following virtual tokens:
- Bytecoin (BCN)
- ChatCoin (CHAT)
- Iconomi (ICN)
- Triggers (TRIG)
According to the Binance team , trading in pairs involving the removal of coins will be terminated on October 12, 2018 at 10:00 (UTC). At the same time, the withdrawal from the market of cryptocurrencies that fell under delisting will be available until November 12 of the current year at 10:00 (UTC).
According to the announcement, the team of the largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance intends to continue to conduct periodic studies of all digital currencies traded on the site.