From 26 to 29 October, blockchain developers will gather at LongHash Hackathon in Berlin to compete for prizes worth 115 ETH.
The organizer of the hackathon is the venture fund Fenbushi Capital.
About 150 blockchain developers plan to attend the event. They will be divided into teams in order to develop prototypes of mash-ups or blockchains within two days. All participants will receive a free video course on blockchain development.
- How to prevent the disappearance of the physical form of digital assets?
- How can a blockchain-based protocol for micropayments change payment for offline business?
- How to efficiently request and analyze data from decentralized exchanges?
- How to crack the logic of the code (especially apdu, the loader and the random number generator) of the hardware multi-sig wallet and implement the backdoor on the carrier to control the logic of the random number generator?
- How to develop DApp-auction for Cybex using basic operations?
Date: October 26-29.
Location: Berlin, Köpenicker Str. 16/17, Magazin in der Heeresbäckerei.
Learn more and register on the official website of the event.