October 9 in Moscow will host the conference "The development of blockchain in the economy, business, investment." Leading experts from the financial and blockchain industries will discuss in which direction the market will evolve after the rush around technology.
Guests are expected to have three panel discussions and networking.
Discussion number 1 "Blockchain in business":
- Philip Mironovich, co-founder of the Robomed network;
- Nikolay Marin, director of technology at IBM in Russia and the CIS;
- Evgeny Pyshmintsev, co-founder of the advertising network DooH Ads RTB;
- Evgeny Pavlov, Head of Sales, Bitfury;
- Bolotov Ilya, chief analyst Sberbank Lab.
Participants in the panel session will discuss what the introduction of blockchain technology into the business processes of companies provides and how long the payback period for investments of such solutions will be.
Discussion №2 "The development and dynamics of the cryptocurrency market":
- Andrei Grachev, Vice President for Trading, Representative of Huobi;
- Pervunin Maxim, Managing Partner of TFH-Russia;
- Morozovskiy Leonid, banker and investor.
Experts will discuss why the whole world is following the messages about Bitcoin-ETF. The speakers will also talk about whether the emergence of a Bitcoin-ETF will lead to the same results as entering the stock exchange-backed investment fund with gold in 2003
Discussion number 3 "Cryptobanks and payment systems":
- Konstantin Boyko, General Director of the Russian branch of WIREX;
- Andrei the Great, CEO of the Paytomat project;
- Nikita Soloviev, co-founder of PayGety;
The speakers will talk about their experiences, advantages and prospects for the development of crypto banks and payment systems. Other issues include the profitability of creating crypto banks and the most effective jurisdiction for the market.
Learn more about the event and register on the official website of the event .
TOP 10 CRYPTOCURRENCY
|#||Name||Price||Market Cap||Change||Price Graph (24h)|