Arguments in favor of the upcoming growth of Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market
This is surprising, but the world is still full of people who doubt the potential of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. And they stubbornly continue to bend their line despite the fact that:
- Ingenious businessman Richard Branson admitted that he was “fascinated by the journey into the world of Bitcoin and blockchain” (and his company, Virgin Galactic, offers to buy a ticket to space for Bitcoins).
- In 2013, the Winklevoss brothers invested $ 11 million in Bitcoin (obtained as a result of litigation with Facebook) – then the cryptocurrency cost only $ 120. Today they are billionaires.
- John McAfee promised to eat his penis if Bitcoin does not reach $ 1 million by 2020.
- The head of Twitter, Jack Dorsey, said that in 10 years Bitcoin will become the “single currency of the Internet.”
- Apple's legendary co-founder Steve Wozniak has joined the cryptocurrency- oriented investment company Equi Capital.
- IBM began working with Stellar to launch a blockchain platform for instant cross-border payments.
- Fidelity has launched an institutional platform for trading Bitcoin and ether .
- The Chinese division of Amazon Web Services has entered into a partnership agreement with the Qtum crypto project .
- The George Soros Foundation (which did not really cryptocurrency in favor) is going to invest in Bitcoin and other digital assets.
- The Bill Gates Foundation developed a payment solution based on the Ripple Interledge protocol.
- Alibaba and IBM have become world leaders in the number of patent applications in the blockchain field.
- Yale University has invested in a crypto fund with assets of $ 400 million.
- One of the world's largest investment banks, Goldman Sachs is developing a platform for trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Coinbase cryptobirth is estimated at $ 8 billion.
- In the second quarter of 2018, Binance earned more than Deutsche Bank.
- Singer Akon launches his own cryptocurrency Akoin, which will be used in the futuristic Akon Crypto City in Africa, built from scratch.
- Co-founder of Wikipedia joined the decentralized project Everipedia.
- Robinhood platform offers cryptocurrency trading without commission .
- Ex-US President Bill Clinton from the scene talks about the potential of Ripple.
- The Rockefeller Foundation Venrock invests in cryptocurrency.
- Co-founder of Reddit (and the husband of tennis player Serena Williams), Alexis Ohanian, relies on Bitcoin as a hedge against economic crises.
- Chamat Palikhapitiya, the founder of the venture capital firm Social Capital Partnership and an early cryptoinvestor, predicted that in 20 years Bitcoin will grow to $ 1 million.
- Their cryptocurrencies have been launched or are about to be launched by such celebrities as boxer Manny Pacquiao and football players Ronaldinho, Hames Rodriguez and Michael Owen.
- Johnny Depp announced a partnership with a blockbuster startup TaTaTu (and the company was financed by Prince Felix of Luxembourg, the second claimant to the throne of Luxembourg, and Lady Monica Bacardi from the family of owners of the company-manufacturer of alcoholic beverages Bacardi Limited).
And as a conclusion:
- Cryptocurrencies can really become the currency of the future and an alternative to banking services. Behind them do not stand the state, they do not depend on the decisions of governments. And, of course, they can make great money.
TOP 10 CRYPTOCURRENCY
No Coins Selected